Noi Bai International Airport is located in Hanoi city of Viet Nam. It plays an important economic, geographical, political position and is a significant transit point for the flight route from Europe, South Asia to Southeast Asia, Northeast Asia and the Asia Pacific region – the potential economic areas. On the other hand, NIA was located in clement climate area of the northern of Vietnam, with many attractive landscapes. This is an advantage and an edge for the airport to evolve as a hub of the region and the world.
- Noi Bai International Airport (NIA)
- Address: Noi Bai International Airport, Phu Minh Commune, Soc Son District, Ha Noi Capital
- Tel: (+84) 04.3886.5047
- Fax: (+84) 04.3886.5540
- E-mail: email@example.com
- SITA: QQXH
- Airport code:
- IATA code: HAN
- ICAO code: VVNB
- Passenger Terminals:
- Domestic Terminal (Nhà ga T1): 115.000m2, Capacity of 15-million passengers per year.
- International Terminal (T2): 139.216m2, Capacity of 10-million passengers per year (15-million passengers per year is possible)
- Aerodrome Ref. Code: 4E
- 11L/29R (1A): 3.200m x 45m
- 11R/29L (1B): 3.800m x 45m
- T1 apron: 230.000m2, 23 aircraft parking stands
- T2 apron: 280.000m2, 24 aircraft parking stands
- Hour of operation: 24/24
Noi Bai International Airport combines the civil air operation in the South and military air operation in the North of the Runway. The Airport can serve non-routine flights and private aircrafts.
Noibai International Airport (NIA) was established on 02.28.1977 under Decision No. 239 / QD -TC, February 28, 1977 of the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV).
Nowadays, NIA has actively contributed to the process of building socialism and the construction and development of aviation. The development of Noi Bai international airport is associated with the development of the civil aviation of Vietnam. Noi Bai international airport was awarded the First Class Victory Medal and Third – Class Labor Medal in 1995, Second-class Labor Medal in 1999, First-class Labor Medal in 2005.
Since 2012, Noi Bai international airports has been incorporated as a member of the Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV).